1. NO e-mail!
2. I can’t blog!
3. No access to favorite ex-pat internet forum where a gathering of local members is being planned at a Malmö restaurant…the name of which I can’t remember.
4. I can’t blog!
5. No access to online Yellow Pages…where I could look up the exact location of the restaurant I can’t remember on an interactive map.
6. I can’t blog!
7. Can’t read (and comment on) other people’s blogs
8. I can’t blog!
9. No access to the Internet Movie Database … which is absolutely critical when you’ve got “preview” privileges to a bunch of premium movie channels on your new digital cable service … which you are watching every waking moment because YOU HAVE NO INTERNET ACCESS!!!
10. Did I mention that I can’t blog?
*Technically, I can get online through my internet-enabled mobile phone, but it’s a maddeningly slow connection that costs an arm and a leg per minute.